5/10/17

28 Lots done tonight but to tired to list it now

I will probably update tomorrow.
Update: Some steps were already done but basically what I did last night was page 28-05 - 28-06 and most steps on 28-07 and 28-08.

I did not follow the plan 100%, one example, I choose to apply proseal to the front top off the bottom skins instead of on the bottom of the firewall assembly. I think this was a good decision resulting in less mess. I also choose to do some other steps in different order, focusing on getting the parts were proseal is or should be placed, ready first. another example, riveting the 1435 cover bases to the bottom skins was one of my last steps, I figured it would be good enough to have it in place with clecos when doing the other steps.








No comments:

Post a Comment